How do I pay for a Think Inc. purchase?
- Think Inc. offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that Think Inc.’s trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
- You can also pay using online internet banking or net banking facility, for which you must have a Net banking account.
- You can pay by all major credit cards (including American Express) and debit cards (including Maestro cards) issued by Indian banks. You can also use Internet Banking, Cash on Delivery (within India & up to a certain price limit).
Are there any hidden charges (Octroi or Sales Tax) when I make a purchase on Think Inc.?
- There are zero hidden charges when you make a purchase on Think Inc. The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
What is Cash on Delivery?
- If you are not comfortable making an online payment on Think Inc, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) payment method instead. With C-o-D you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment online. For C-o-D please fill your details in contact us page. Our team will contact you.
- VPP – The value payable system is designed to meet the requirements of persons who wish to pay for articles sent to them at the time of receipt of the articles through the agency of the Post Office the value of article supplied by them.
How do I pay using a credit card?
- We accept all VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit cards issued in India. Think Inc. cannot currently process international credit cards. If you would like to place an international order you can contact us via phone or fill your details in contact us page.
- To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank’s page for entering the online 3D secure password.
How do I pay using a debit card?
- We accept debit cards issued by all banks in India. Think Inc. cannot currently process international debit cards. To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank’s secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
Does Think Inc. accept international credit cards?
- No, we do not accept any international credit cards on Think Inc.at this stage. If you would like to place an order you can contact us via phone or fill your details in contact us page.
What other payment options are available on Think Inc.?
- Apart from Credit and Debit Cards, we accept payments by Internet Banking (covering 44 banks), Cash-on-Delivery is also available.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Think Inc.?
- Your online transaction on Think Inc. is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Think Inc. uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
- All credit card and debit card payments on Think Inc. are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading Indian banks. Banks in India now use the 3D secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
- All items that have the “Cash on Delivery Available” are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
- Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select “Pay By Cash on Delivery”. Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
- Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
- The maximum order value for C-o-D is ₹5, 000, if you want to order more items of greater value kindly send details via contact page. One of our team members will get in touch with you.
- Cash-only payment is valid at the time of delivery.
How much are the delivery charges?How much are the delivery charges?
- Think Inc. provides minimum delivery charges on all items i.e Rs. 70/- is charged as delivery charges.
What is the estimated delivery time?
- The estimated time of delivery is 7-10 working days depending upon distance. With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed by you. Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details.
- For Out of Stock items: Currently we do not have these products available for sale. Please use the “My wishlist” feature and we will let you know once it is available for sale at Think Inc.
How will the delivery be done?
- We process all deliveries through reputed couriers.
- If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your items via Government Registered Book post or Speed post.
- If you have ordered items via c-o-d basis then items are delivered through VPP only.
How are items packaged?
- All items are carefully packaged at our warehouse – as to avoid any form of damage. We ensure the package is water proof with plastic wrap.
How can I track the delivery of my order?
- All Think Inc. items are delivered through reputed courier partners – who will provide you with a Tracking ID for your order by which you can track your delivery on the respective websites of our courier partners.
Cancellations & Returns
What is Think Inc.’s return policy?
- If you have received a damaged or defective product, you can get a replacement within 7 days of delivery at no extra cost. The 7 day Replacement Guarantee is applicable to all physical products sold on Think Inc.
- Only damaged or defective items and books are covered under the 7 Day Replacement Guarantee, you can’t initiate any exchange under the 7 Day Exchange Policy if you are not satisfied with the product.
Items should be returned in the original condition you had received them. Please understand that we cannot accept returns in certain instances:
* Damages due to misuse of product
* Incidental damage due to manhandling of the product
* Any other usage
* Products which are tampered
* Any product that is returned has to be with all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered
All physical products sold by Think Inc. are covered by this guarantee. Replacement can be for the entire product or part(s) of the product subject to availability of the same on Think Inc.
What is Think Inc.’s return policy for books?
- In case you are not satisfied with the physical condition of the book, you can return it under the 7 Day Exchange Policy. Contact Us at the time of delivery.
- Please ensure that books are not used, marked, soiled or damaged in any way. Return all original tags and accessories. Branded packaging should be returned in its original condition.
- Exchange is subject to availability of the item on Think Inc. Damaged or defective books are meanwhile covered by the 7 Day Replacement Guarantee.
How do I return a defective or damaged product for a new replacement?
- Notify us of the damaged or defective product as soon as possible. In line with our 7 Day Replacement Guarantee, you have 7 days from the date of delivery to return the product for a replacement.
- Please ensure that the product is returned in the original condition you had received it. We will send you a brand new replacement at no extra cost to you.
- On a valid cancellation and refund request, we offer you Think Inc. Wallet Credit (store credit), which can be used to place a fresh order. Contact Us.
How do I cancel an order?
- You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
- In case your product has been shipped but has not yet been delivered, to cancel Contact Us. Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled in case a delivery has already been made.
How can I cancel items in my order?
- You can cancel an item in your order, till the item is shipped by Think Inc.
In order to cancel an item in your order:
- * Log into your Think Inc. account and go to the “My Purchase History” page
* Identify the item you want to cancel and click on the corresponding “View Details” link
* In the detailed order page, you will see “Cancel” links against each of the items in that order
* Click on the “Cancel” link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund and confirm cancellation
* Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
Why do I see a disabled ‘Cancel’ link?
A disabled ‘Cancel’ link can mean the following things:
- * The item has already been shipped by Think Inc.
* The item has a quantity greater than one associated with it
* In any of the above cases, you can get in touch with our Customer Support for more information
How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
- Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same.
- If the refund mode is Think Inc. Wallet, the refunded amount will be made available immediately.
- However, if you opt for having the money transferred back to the source of transaction, it may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by Think Inc.
What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
In order to confirm cancellation of item(s) in your order, you need to indicate your refund preference.
There are two modes of refund:
- Back to Source – In this case, the money will be refunded back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
- Once you have requested the cancellation of item(s) in your order, Think Inc. will complete the cancellation and initiate the refund, depending on your preference. A new Think Inc Wallet is created for you.